Friday, August 24, 2007

Raise the Stakes

To all the girls that go for the bad boys. To all you manly men, that are too manly to appreciate when you have something good.

Raise the Stakes

I've always fallen for the bad boys,
I'm just now learning why.
They make me feel good enough
Cuz I never make them cry.

Real tough, Hard core Mama's Boys
Who always get their way.
With power at their finger tips,
No cares what others say.

It's time for me to raise the stakes
Because I need more of a MAN.
I need someone who will listen
And will TRY to understand!

A man who has good advice
And always knows my needs.
And when the time is right
He'll let me take the lead.

I want some one to hold me
And make love to me slow.
I deserve someone who loves me.
Never fails to let me know.

So here's to all the hard core men
That think they own the world.
Try as you might to change your ways,
But you still won't get this girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go girl! You deserve better. I especially like the last phrase "you still won't get this girl." Rise above.