Saturday, August 25, 2007

Witness to my Life

I had a few people tell me, that they don't date because they are independent and don't need anyone else in their lives. They told me I should do the same. But I beg to differ. God created companionship for a reason. Maybe your companion is your best friend, maybe it's a lover. No matter ~ we all need it to make our lives on earth memorable. I will not be forgotten, thanks to all my witnesses.

Witness to my Life

Existance is invisible without someone to notice.
Accomplishents are worthless without someone to care.
Memories are forgotten when there's no one to remenisce.
Adventures are not exciting without someone to share.

You say that independence is the way to being free?
I don't think you realize that love is the key.
Without someone who loves you, life isn't life at all.
We need a witness to our lives to make it all worth while.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I totaly agree with you. You have been my Witness too! Sometimes I wouldn't have made it without ya. Thanks for being my Soul Sista!
Love Ya! Chrystal