Thursday, August 23, 2007

What I Miss

For all of you out there that have ever broken up with someone, and often think about what it is that you miss about them....this is dedicated to you!
.
What I Miss
.
As I sit here and sadly reminisce
I think about you and all I miss...
Your eyes, Your arms
Your whit, Your charm
Your smell, Your smile
Your laugh, Your style
...I miss NONE of that!
And I don't want it back.
.
Your power, Your toys
Your games, Your boys
Your cooking, Your debt
Your shit, Your 'vette
...I don't miss ANY of it!
You can keep your shit.
.
Your convo, Your passion
Your habits, Your fashion
Your lies, Your ex
The pain, The sex
...All of that was rough.
You want me back? Well TOUGH!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really thought this was going a different direction at first. Love the change in mood.