Thursday, August 30, 2007

Box


About 10 years ago, someone told me that I put all my guy friends in a box...meaning that I would never date them. And once they are in the box, they can never come back out...meaning once my mind is made up - that's that.

Box

Why won't you get in my box?

Why are you still on my mind?

Why am I humming your song?

Why do I think you're so fine?

Why are you still in my dreams?

Why won't you just go away?

Why won't you get in my box?

Why are you so damn afraid?!

Dan is in my box. John is in there too.

Justin's in my box. Brian's such a fool.

Joey's in my box. He tried to hold my hand.

Jason's in my box. I think he understands.

Andrew's in my box. Wes is in there too.

Everyone is in there. Everyone...but you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this one .... very clever, very whitty, just like I like ya ;-) now can you tell who this is??

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...must be a popcorn box, with all that butter busting out at the seams. Enjoy the movie!

Anonymous said...

HAHA!!! I like this one too!!