Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Back Seat

I've been getting a lot of awesome comments/feedback on postings so far. Seems that a lot of you can relate to stuff I have written. I just wanted to remind everyone that these are all old things I wrote and have never posted until now. This one is based on a dream I had...MUWAHA

Back Seat

You tried to walk away
I wouldn't let you go
I knew what you wanted
Although your words don't show

You picked me up and kissed me
My legs wrapped all around
You laid me on the car hood
What passion we had found

In the back seat of your car
You kissed me in your dreams
Had to put the windows down
To let out all the steam

You whispered in my ear
And clenched onto me tight
Two hot passionate lovers
One late starry night

As the night crept near its end
We knew we couldn't stay
Until next time passion meets
You watched me walk away

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is HOT! Reminds me of a special night with my hubby...LOL but it was in the front seat. :)Keep it coming girl!

Anonymous said...

3 words. HOT HOT HOT!!!