Friday, August 17, 2007

Last Time

As some of you know, I started writing shortly after my separation...thanks to my cousin's suggestion. Words just started pouring out onto paper, and by the time I was done, I didn't even remember writing most of it! I think of them as songs, because I can hear them playing in my head. Some turned out pretty cool! This is one of my first writings. Lots of agression being relieved. :-) It's called:

Last Time

You hurt me for the last time,
I won't let you do it again.
You always made it look innocent,
And I always suckered in.

I think you cheat.
I think you lie.
I think you f*ing suck.
And if you screw with me again,
It's YOUR life I'll f*!

The pretty girls on your PC,
The late nights coming home.
The secrets that you made me keep,
My heart has turned to stone.

So screw your girls,
And screw your lies,
You are so f*ing lame.
You lost the best damn thing to have,
And it's all you to blame.

2 comments:

T-Ra said...

He's an idiot. You deserve to be treated so much better. May his tongue be flapping like an archaic flag in the wind, limp with contemplation, as he learns to get on with his life. Release it and see the new roads are calling girlfriend. Don't waste any more time and go find them. Much love, T-Ra.

Anonymous said...

I love the double meaning of the wording. Very powerful. He's going to be sad that he lost something so special.